Our mission is to ensure quality of life and future of the orphan and vulnerable children infected with HIV and lead them to a healthy and productive adulthood, by comprehensively addressing their real and felt needs on education, health, psycho-social support, vocational training and life skill education. In this mission, our main objectives will be:
- To enable the children to develop their skills through vocational training based on their aptitude.
- To encourage the children to attain optimum education based on their scholastic performance.
- To ensure quality of life through psycho social care and adolescent friendly nutritional support.
- To increase productivity through a cost effective and sustainable intervention model.
- To build self esteem and confidence through a comprehensive vocational training package.